Central Indiana Camaro Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Indiana Camaro Club

HomeHome  CICC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To The Central Indiana Camaro Club Forums

Dyno Day at Mike Norris Motorsports - 10/29

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2010 Indy Pace
2010 Indy Pace

Dyno Day at Mike Norris Motorsports - 10/29 Empty
PostSubject: Dyno Day at Mike Norris Motorsports - 10/29   Dyno Day at Mike Norris Motorsports - 10/29 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:41 pm

Link to discussion on Camaro5: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168404

Cost: $45.00 for two pulls on the Dyno
When: Saturday, October 29, 2011
Time: 8 am to 2 pm (or whenever the last car finishes)
Where: Norris Motorsports (Near Home Depot at 96th and I-69)
Who: Any car, any make, any model, any year. As long as it is front or rear wheel drive.

Here is your chance to dyno your ride for a great price at a local shop. Come and check out some great cars as well.

The first 12 people signed up are guaranteed to get on the dyno. After that it will be as time allows and however folks signed up. The list on Camaro5 just a list of those wanting to get on the dyno, and not necessarily the order in which we run.

I generally do it as a first come, first served basis so be sure to sign in as soon as you arrive. If you are on a time constraint, please let myself, Chozn or OSC know when you get here and we will do what we can to help you out.

Please be prepared to pay with cash as this will help keep things moving. I can take MC or Visa, but it takes time to run the paperwork and really slows things down. I figure if I let everyone know cash is preferred up front it should not be an issue.

I will be providing hamburgers, hot dogs, and sodas.

Address is:

9402 Uptown Drive
Suite 1500
Indpls, IN 46256

If y'all want, we can set up Sunday as a back up day if the weather looks like it could be bad Saturday.

I think that covers the bulk of things. Thanks and see ya all here.

Mike Norris

Last edited by 2010 Indy Pace on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
camarox2
camarox2

Dyno Day at Mike Norris Motorsports - 10/29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Mike Norris Motorsports - 10/29   Dyno Day at Mike Norris Motorsports - 10/29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Hope we get those Videos up loaded on the Forum.....
Back to top Go down

Dyno Day at Mike Norris Motorsports - 10/29
Page 1 of 1