Central Indiana Camaro Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Indiana Camaro Club

HomeHome  CICC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To The Central Indiana Camaro Club Forums

2nd Annual Hare Chevy Camaro Rally

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DevilsReject97

DevilsReject97

2nd Annual Hare Chevy Camaro Rally Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Annual Hare Chevy Camaro Rally   2nd Annual Hare Chevy Camaro Rally Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:10 pm

I know that some of you have a Camaro5 username, but for those who don't, here's the link to the pictures I've posted for the Hare Chevy event.

It was great to see ALL the Camaro owners out and about, and I especially loved seeing all the older 1st gens. I wish I had the money because I would so love to own one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
camarodr
CICC Member
camarodr

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Hare Chevy Camaro Rally   2nd Annual Hare Chevy Camaro Rally Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:46 pm

WOW!!....Loved looking at all those BEAUTIFUL Camaros!...Thanks for them!...Where were all the 2nd gens?
Back to top Go down
DevilsReject97

DevilsReject97

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Hare Chevy Camaro Rally   2nd Annual Hare Chevy Camaro Rally Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:53 pm

camarodr wrote:
WOW!!....Loved looking at all those BEAUTIFUL Camaros!...Thanks for them!...Where were all the 2nd gens?
I believe that we had 2 show up for the whole day, a brown Z/28, and I think there was also a white one.... not sure..

Most of what we had show up was 4th/5th gens, followed by 1st, 3rd, and lastly 2nd gens...
Back to top Go down
camarodr
CICC Member
camarodr

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Hare Chevy Camaro Rally   2nd Annual Hare Chevy Camaro Rally Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:16 am

It seems like the 2nd gen Camaros are the ones you seldom see at the shows. You'd think you'd see a ton of them since they built them from 1970-1981. You don't see many 3rd gens either usually. If I ever come across a 5th gen in the aqua blue metallic color which was discontinued at a good price, I'd be temtpted to try to buy it. I love that color when it has the white stripes. It would be nice to have one of every generation!
Back to top Go down
rdmayhew

rdmayhew

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Hare Chevy Camaro Rally   2nd Annual Hare Chevy Camaro Rally Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:55 pm

What a great show I missed. UGH
Back to top Go down
DevilsReject97

DevilsReject97

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Hare Chevy Camaro Rally   2nd Annual Hare Chevy Camaro Rally Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:03 am

camarodr wrote:
If I ever come across a 5th gen in the aqua blue metallic color which was discontinued at a good price, I'd be temtpted to try to buy it. I love that color when it has the white stripes. It would be nice to have one of every generation!

Good luck with that, they made less than 4000 in that color. Between that and my green, they account for less than 4% of the cars made....

Back to top Go down
camarodr
CICC Member
camarodr

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Hare Chevy Camaro Rally   2nd Annual Hare Chevy Camaro Rally Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:47 am

DevilsReject97 wrote:
camarodr wrote:
If I ever come across a 5th gen in the aqua blue metallic color which was discontinued at a good price, I'd be temtpted to try to buy it. I love that color when it has the white stripes. It would be nice to have one of every generation!

Good luck with that, they made less than 4000 in that color. Between that and my green, they account for less than 4% of the cars made....

I found one last week that was over in Illinois but it was a manual tranny. My wife wants an automatic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Hare Chevy Camaro Rally   2nd Annual Hare Chevy Camaro Rally Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Annual Hare Chevy Camaro Rally
Page 1 of 1