Central Indiana Camaro Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Indiana Camaro Club

HomeHome  CICC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To The Central Indiana Camaro Club Forums

Hoods and Hops, Broad Ripple Brewpub 2nd Annual Car Show, Sun. July10th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MLL
MLL

Hoods and Hops, Broad Ripple Brewpub 2nd Annual Car Show, Sun. July10th Empty
PostSubject: Hoods and Hops, Broad Ripple Brewpub 2nd Annual Car Show, Sun. July10th   Hoods and Hops, Broad Ripple Brewpub 2nd Annual Car Show, Sun. July10th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:50 am

The Broad ripple Brew Pub will be hosting it's second annual "Hoods and Hops" car show on Sunday July 10th from noon to 5:00PM at the Opti Park in Broad Ripple, 820 E. 66th Street. All proceeds benefit the Broad Ripple Village Association. Admission is free! Donations are greatly appreciated.
Food and beer will be available at the show. For more information please call 317-514-1141 or visit http://www.broadripplebrewpub.com/

I'll most likely be going to this since it'll be so close to home!!!
Back to top Go down
MLL
MLL

PostSubject: Re: Hoods and Hops, Broad Ripple Brewpub 2nd Annual Car Show, Sun. July10th   Hoods and Hops, Broad Ripple Brewpub 2nd Annual Car Show, Sun. July10th Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:29 pm

My Firebird buddy that lives up the street was planning on going, so I think I'll join him and hobble around there a little tomorrow. Was thinking of showing up there around 11:00 if any of you northsiders had any interest.
Back to top Go down
MLL
MLL

PostSubject: Re: Hoods and Hops, Broad Ripple Brewpub 2nd Annual Car Show, Sun. July10th   Hoods and Hops, Broad Ripple Brewpub 2nd Annual Car Show, Sun. July10th Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:33 am

Not a bad little show! Had a little over 80 cars show up, all kinds of variety. Hot rods, muscle cars, an exotic or two, classics, and a few other categories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoods and Hops, Broad Ripple Brewpub 2nd Annual Car Show, Sun. July10th   Hoods and Hops, Broad Ripple Brewpub 2nd Annual Car Show, Sun. July10th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoods and Hops, Broad Ripple Brewpub 2nd Annual Car Show, Sun. July10th
Page 1 of 1