Central Indiana Camaro Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Indiana Camaro Club

HomeHome  CICC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To The Central Indiana Camaro Club Forums

CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MLL
MLL

CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th. Empty
PostSubject: CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th.   CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:32 pm

As in the title we will be having our now annual CICC Car Show Saturday May 7th at Hummel Park in Plainfield. We will be near the back entrance and will have a shelter. The park director is looking forward to us having our show there and in the future. There will be food available courtesy of the Boy Scouts, and our DJ as well. More details to follow as we get them!
Hope to see you all there, (and pray for warm weather! Wink ).
Back to top Go down
68PRO1
Admin
68PRO1

PostSubject: Re: CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th.   CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:00 am

Tjis will be a top 25 plus "best of show", show. Will will also have dash plaques for the first 50 to register. Registration starts at 9am to 12pm with awards at 3:30
Back to top Go down
http://www.indycamaro.com
MLL
MLL

PostSubject: Re: CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th.   CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Also note this show is open to all makes and models.

What will the entry fee be?
Back to top Go down
68PRO1
Admin
68PRO1

PostSubject: Re: CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th.   CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.indycamaro.com
camarox2
camarox2

PostSubject: Re: CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th.   CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th. Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Would like to thank everyone for attending our show yesterday. Other then the rain we had a pretty good turn out. Thanks to Troop 399 for bringing out the food and Matthew for the great music. Again, thanks for all the club members bringing out their cars, I think we had 25 total club cars.
Back to top Go down
camarox2
camarox2

PostSubject: Re: CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th.   CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th. Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:05 pm

I forgot to showw off our winner of the Club Car pick for the show.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

New member Bob Valentine and his 68 Camaro
Back to top Go down
Camaro X

Camaro X

PostSubject: Re: CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th.   CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th. Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:31 am

Steve - thanks for posting the photo. It was nice to meet everyone that could make it out. With all of those nice cars, I was surprised to win. The Club puts on a good show. And the location is great.
Back to top Go down
camarox2
camarox2

PostSubject: Re: CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th.   CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th. Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:51 am

Where did that car come from?
Back to top Go down
Camaro X

Camaro X

PostSubject: Re: CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th.   CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th. Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:16 pm

The car in my signature was not only my first Camaro, but my first car. A 1973 Type LT. It's long gone. I traded it in 1982. Wasn't worth keeping. Every panel had been repaired and I started having engine problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th.   CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CICC Spring Car Show, Sat. May 7th.
Page 1 of 1