Central Indiana Camaro Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Indiana Camaro Club

HomeHome  CICC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To The Central Indiana Camaro Club Forums

Busy Weekend on IROC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
87IROC
CICC Member
87IROC

Busy Weekend on IROC Empty
PostSubject: Busy Weekend on IROC   Busy Weekend on IROC Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Spent some QT with my brother and the IROC this weekend. I now have working AC for the first time in 10 yrs in the car. Upgraded to R134 with a new AC Compressor, Condensor, and the other necessities. Seems to work pretty well in the cold anyway. Smile

Also got my new catback put on today. Hooker Aerochamber. Just have to get the tailpipes welded in now. I Put factory tailpipes on it rather than using the attrocious Hooker tips.

Also have now converted the computer over to Speed Density from MAF. Last couple things I need to do before its ready to drive is fix the valvecover leak and install the new mini-starter I bought.

Greg
Back to top Go down
dpsteele
CICC Member
dpsteele

Busy Weekend on IROC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy Weekend on IROC   Busy Weekend on IROC Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:15 pm

New catback sounds nice. Looks like you will have the car ready for the NFME in plenty of time!
Back to top Go down

Busy Weekend on IROC
Page 1 of 1