Central Indiana Camaro Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Indiana Camaro Club

HomeHome  CICC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To The Central Indiana Camaro Club Forums

Ribfest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
camarox2
camarox2

Ribfest Empty
PostSubject: Ribfest   Ribfest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Hey there I just joined the forum last week. I plan to also join the CICC. I live in Anderson and work for Backyard Broadcasting in Daleville, IN. MAX Classic Rock 93.5 & 96.7, WERK FM Oldies 104.9, and WHBU AM 1240. I may be able to get some of your events on our websites if you are interested. We have a section dedicated to Motorcycle rides, and Car shows, etc.

I have a '71 Z/28 street car, '78 BBC Drag car, and a '98 V-6 daily driver. I would like to invite all the members out to Muncie for the "downtown Muncie Ribfest and car show" this Saturday August the 7th. It would be great to see the CICC out there for an awesome event. The Radio stations and Downtown Muncie put the event on. There is a hobby store downtown that is hosting the car show portion of the event. (Toys Forever Models & Hobbies) Last year was a huge success and everyone had a great time. I believe the car show entry is $10 and that also gets you into the Ribfest section of the event.

Maybe I'll see ya out there. If you have any questions please call me anytime. 317-441-3566. I also am planning to attend the Woodward Dream Cruise on the 21st of this month in Michigan. If anyone in the club would like to caravan with me I plan on leaving with my '71 on Thursday the 19th. This will be the longest drive for my '71 and I'm a little nervous....(understatement of the day!)

I havent been to the website in about a year but love the changes. Looks really good. I remember hanging with you guys when I used to work at Kenny Brown Perf. and you guys were a lot of fun then. I hope to make the next meet. Maybe I'll see yas at Ribfest.

Thanks and tal to ya later.

Jay Mielke
Back to top Go down

Ribfest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Indiana Camaro Club :: General :: CICC Events-
Jump to: