Central Indiana Camaro Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Indiana Camaro Club

HomeHome  CICC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To The Central Indiana Camaro Club Forums

Kenny Brown suspension kit for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave6
CICC Member
Dave6

Kenny Brown suspension kit for sale Empty
PostSubject: Kenny Brown suspension kit for sale   Kenny Brown suspension kit for sale Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:35 am

Hello Everyone!

Cleaning out the garage and found the Kenny Brown suspension kit that was on my '01 Sunset Orange car; never got around to installing it on my B4C, which is now in the kind hands of a Greenfield PD officer.

The kit consists of 4 Hypercoil progressive rate springs (that lower the car about an in ch and a half), 4 Bilstein shocks, 2 adjustable lower control arms, and 1 adjustable Panhard bar.

According to Tire Rack, the Bilsteins run $448 for the set, and according to Hypercoil's website the springs run anywhere from $400-600 a set. Kenny Brown's website shows LCAs for $300 a pair for Mudstains (he no longer offers F-body parts) and $200 for the Panhard bar. Total: about $1350.

So that I don't have to hassle with ebay, I'd prefer the kit go to someone in the club, and if anyone in the club wants it I will take $250 for everything. If it hasn't sold in 30 days, I'll post it on ebay for a higher price.

The complete Kenny Brown suspension kit for the 4th gens also included his Double Diamond subframe connectors and a 3-point strut tower brace, which obviously stayed with the car when sold. I'd strongly recommend (welded) subframe connectors on any unibody car, as you will feel the difference immediately, AND it will make the rest of the suspension work that much better by eliminating flex. Near as I can tell, the UMI subframe connectors appear to be like KB's design, though I remember some others had copies as well. Granatelli? Gigliotti?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Kenny Brown suspension kit for sale
Page 1 of 1