Central Indiana Camaro Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Indiana Camaro Club

HomeHome  CICC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To The Central Indiana Camaro Club Forums

Woodward Dream Cruise Anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camarokid1978

camarokid1978

Woodward Dream Cruise Anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Woodward Dream Cruise Anyone?    Woodward Dream Cruise Anyone?  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:40 pm

Hey guys, i'm a new member with a 1971 Z/28. Is anyone going to the Woodward Dream Cruise in Michigan this August? I am going on the 19th and looking for some riding buds! If anywone is interested let me know. I'm sorry but wont be able to make the August 2nd meet. Have fun and talk to yas soon.

Jay
Back to top Go down
camarox2
camarox2

PostSubject: Re: Woodward Dream Cruise Anyone?    Woodward Dream Cruise Anyone?  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:50 pm

I don't know as of yet if I'm going or not. My brother in law is going, he's taking his 5th gen. If I go I will let you know. I will try to find out when he is going, then let you know.
Back to top Go down
camarokid1978

camarokid1978

PostSubject: Re: Woodward Dream Cruise Anyone?    Woodward Dream Cruise Anyone?  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Awesome ! I'm from there. It's an awesome week. 25 miles of car show. I'll be in the Chevy show in Ferndale. It would be great to ride with some chevy guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woodward Dream Cruise Anyone?    Woodward Dream Cruise Anyone?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woodward Dream Cruise Anyone?
Page 1 of 1