Central Indiana Camaro Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Indiana Camaro Club

HomeHome  CICC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To The Central Indiana Camaro Club Forums

Too Precious

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chozn4service
CICC Member

Too Precious Empty
PostSubject: Too Precious   Too Precious Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:39 am

This is the car that is affectionately called 'Too Precious'. Named by a good friend of mine in Southern California, Phillip *Chief Morning Bear* DeMarks who has been in the car detailing and restoration business for over 45 years. He also set up the tire and wheel packages for the movie 'Fast and Furious'. This man knows wheels and cars, and out of his collection, just parted with his Cadillac Alante formerly owned by Tom Petty of the Heartbreakers. He also has a '05 Honda Element that has over $35K in mods and yet another vehicle that has been used in CBS Prime Time movie dramas of Cold Case.
It was he who named my previous car, a 2006 Honda Element (Tuner) 'The Precious' and it was only right that this Camaro become 'Too Precious'.

I've done a lot of mods to this car and I plan not to let it get away from me. Its always a work in progress and it may not stand up to some of the other cars around, especially some of the SS's but I think what makes this car unique in its own right is the fact it is a RS that has made such a transition of stepping up to a higher level. She'll always be mine as long as I have breath in my body as I've heard so many stories about the one that got away. I know that all to well myself having had a '82 Z28, my sister's 72 Camaro and several ISP Camaro's that went to auction that I had from time of being commissioned into the police fleet.

There is a genuine love and affinity for the Camaro line!

Too Precious Yardof11

Too Precious Moneys11

Too Precious Door_r11

Too Precious Hex11

Too Precious Mpd1111

Back to top Go down
jvc88889
jvc88889

Too Precious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Precious   Too Precious Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Lookin' good, Joe. Too Precious Too Fast! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/johnconklin
chozn4service
CICC Member

Too Precious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Precious   Too Precious Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:46 pm

jvc88889 wrote:
Lookin' good, Joe. Too Precious Too Fast! Exclamation

Thank you Sir and much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
jvc88889
jvc88889

Too Precious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Precious   Too Precious Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Uh, oh! These photos now seem ancient with all the mods happening to Too Precious lately. bom

Keep up the good work. Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/johnconklin
camarox2
camarox2

Too Precious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Precious   Too Precious Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:48 pm

Joe, that car is tooooo dirty. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Too Precious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Precious   Too Precious Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too Precious
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Indiana Camaro Club :: General :: Members Cars-
Jump to: