Central Indiana Camaro Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Indiana Camaro Club

HomeHome  CICC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To The Central Indiana Camaro Club Forums

My B4C is gone...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave6
CICC Member
Dave6

My B4C is gone... Empty
PostSubject: My B4C is gone...   My B4C is gone... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:35 am

Sad With winter here and finances still tight, I was forced to trade my B4C for something I could drive to cover my 5-state sales territory, and give my wife back her car, as she had been driving the Camaro.

I traded it at the dealership she works for, Inskeep Ford in Greenfield. No, I didn't buy a blue oval; she traded for a pristine Buick Lucerne, so at least I'm still in a GM.

The Camaro is on their lot, and I'd like to see it stay in the club if anyone is interested. It has 77,000 miles and still runs strong. I installed Kenny Brown subframe connectors and cryo'd slotted brake rotors, plus I did the cheapo cold air mod and took out all the baffling in the airbox. It has nearly new BF Goodrich all-season performance tires in the stock size.

Contact my wife, Connie Adney, at Inskeep Ford if you are interested in a great car at a steal of a price.
Back to top Go down

My B4C is gone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Indiana Camaro Club :: General :: CICC HangOut-
Jump to: