Central Indiana Camaro Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Indiana Camaro Club

HomeHome  CICC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To The Central Indiana Camaro Club Forums

Sept. 10 STB Cruise-In

Go down 
AuthorMessage
import96

Sept. 10 STB Cruise-In Empty
PostSubject: Sept. 10 STB Cruise-In   Sept. 10 STB Cruise-In Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:39 am

My name is Michael Phillips and I have organized a car show that I'm putting on to help raise money for my son's 11U baseball team in Southport. I'd like to take the time to invite your car club to come out to our show that on Sept. 10th. I organized this show because finding sponsors for our team has proven to be very difficult in this economy. I've been a member of Latest Craze car club here in Indy for over 15 years and we use to put on one of the largest import and truck shows in the Mid-West out at ORP, so we have experience when it comes to putting on shows. It just made sense to me to try to put something like this together. We're trying to raise funds to help cover the cost of new years baseball season, which hopefully will include a trip for the boys to a tournament in Cooperstown NY. There have been a couple teams from Southport go in the past and hearing the stories from these boys, who are now 17 and 18 years old, makes me want to do everything in my power to help make this dream happen for them. If you and your club cannot make it out, if there's anyway that you can help me spread the word, I'd GREATLY appreciate it. I'll include some of the details about the show below, and if anyone would like a copy of th show flyer, please just email me. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to email or call me.

Thank you SO much for your time!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Sept. 10 STB Cruise-In
Page 1 of 1