Central Indiana Camaro Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Indiana Camaro Club

HomeHome  CICC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To The Central Indiana Camaro Club Forums

crossmember prototype for 2nd gen Camaro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camarodr
CICC Member
camarodr

crossmember prototype for 2nd gen Camaro Empty
PostSubject: crossmember prototype for 2nd gen Camaro   crossmember prototype for 2nd gen Camaro Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Attached is an email and photo sent to me from Mark Bowler of BOWLER TRANSMISSIONS in Lawrenceville,IL. He and the guys at RIDETECH in Jasper, IN are working in the development of a transmission crossmember for the 2nd gen Camaros. They have been using my 1973 Camaro for the fitment of the prototype. The photo is of the prototype installed on my Camaro...Looks really neat doesn'it?

Jack,

Sorry for the delay. We are buried with work and don't know if we are coming or going. We have the crossmember developed and in Ridetechs hands to make the production ones. We have your car back together and drivable if you are in need of it soon. I don't know when we will see the production units, we are still waiting on the one that we sent 4 months ago for the first gen Camaro to 4L80E, and they say they are still working on them. So it could be days or months. I will let you know. If you need your car, just let me know.

As for photos, I really don't have much. Here is one with the prototype installed.

Thanks!

Mark
Bowler Performance Transmissions
Route 4 Box 148
Lawrenceville, IL 62439
(618) 943-4856

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
87IROC
CICC Member
87IROC

crossmember prototype for 2nd gen Camaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: crossmember prototype for 2nd gen Camaro   crossmember prototype for 2nd gen Camaro Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Looks good.
Back to top Go down

crossmember prototype for 2nd gen Camaro
Page 1 of 1