Central Indiana Camaro Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Indiana Camaro Club

HomeHome  CICC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To The Central Indiana Camaro Club Forums

Monday Meeting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
camarox2
camarox2

Monday Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Monday Meeting    Monday Meeting  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:51 pm

Just a reminder that we have a meeting Sept 13. We have club Tee's to pass out to those that haven't received them yet. We have Picnic discussion, as well as our club cruise and our show coming up.
Back to top Go down
87IROC
CICC Member
87IROC

Monday Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Meeting    Monday Meeting  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Had to work too late to get out of here in time...see everyone Saturday...
Back to top Go down
OldSchoolCamaro
CICC Member
OldSchoolCamaro

Monday Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Meeting    Monday Meeting  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:02 pm

Meeting tonight at 7pm at MPH!!

Back to top Go down
Pinnacom
CICC Member
Pinnacom

Monday Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Can't make Oct 4th meeting   Monday Meeting  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Can't make this meeting, got a severe cold over the weekend... will help for the 16th.
Back to top Go down
OldSchoolCamaro
CICC Member
OldSchoolCamaro

Monday Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Meeting    Monday Meeting  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Ah man, you missed Kevin's new 2011 Camaro. Quite a looker. Love the head's up display.

Hope you get to feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Kevin T.
CICC Member
Kevin T.

Monday Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Meeting    Monday Meeting  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:07 am

Thanks Kerwin but that's not Kevins new Camaro it's JACKIE'S new Camaro she just let me borrow it. I really like your lighting package I am thinking about putting the red halo's on HER car and definately a skip shift eliminator if it wont void any warranty.
Back to top Go down
OldSchoolCamaro
CICC Member
OldSchoolCamaro

Monday Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Meeting    Monday Meeting  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Kevin T. wrote:
Thanks Kerwin but that's not Kevins new Camaro it's JACKIE'S new Camaro she just let me borrow it. I really like your lighting package I am thinking about putting the red halo's on HER car and definately a skip shift eliminator if it wont void any warranty.

That was pretty nice of her to let you borrow it for us to see. Now we expect her to bring it to more CICC functions since she has one of her own.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
87IROC
CICC Member
87IROC

Monday Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Meeting    Monday Meeting  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:39 pm

Damn it Jim! I missed another meeting!! going to set an alarm or something to remember.

Unfortunately we're swamped at work and I worked til 8:30 last night. Couldn't have made it even if I had remembered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monday Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Meeting    Monday Meeting  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monday Meeting
Page 1 of 1